wicralikuz Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The War On Everyone Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Bob Bolano and Terry Monroe are two crooked Albuquerque PD detectives. They tend to hustle criminals but their methods have landed them in hot water with their boss, and they are on their last warning. They get wind of a heist and decide to muscle in on the action, robbing the perpetrators. Unfortunately for them, the mastermind of the heist is someone out of their league, someone they would do well to fear.
Two corrupt cops set out to blackmail and frame every criminal unfortunate enough to cross their path. Events, however, are complicated by the arrival of someone who appears to be even more dangerous than they are.
I expected more ..comedy wise, I think it was a homage to PULP FICTION but in my opinion it fell short. There was a certain lack of satire which the film could have definitely benefited from. My biggest disappointment was Mr Skarsgard, I love his father's work and the work he did on Diary of a teenage girl, but I want to see him play more roles that do not depict himjust a 'pretty boy'. I don't know I feel he could do better. Not a bad film, honestly but the trailer over sold it. Not something I would watch a second time. I wanted a plot twist or an open ending.
This was an utter waste of time. It was so bad I'm angry I sat through it waiting for it to achieve the 6.1 rating it currently has.<br/><br/>I don't mind bad movies when they're funny or have some redeeming qualities, but this has none. Far too many names were attached to this movie for it to be so bad. At no time did you feel anything for any of these characters.<br/><br/>They threw every cliché storyline at it, but then resolved the entire movie in the last 7 minutes. Save your time and do some laundry. Watching your clothes spin around in the machine would be more entertaining.
Theoretically, getting to see Peña and Skarsgård goof around with these leading roles is the film’s headline draw; but the script is so misguidedly pleased with itself, all you’re doing is watching two amiable stars mug strenuously and try their best.

Brynhildr in the Darkness full movie in hindi downloadCrimetime in tamil pdf downloadNuryan full movie in hindi free download mp4Laundry 720pMai-HiME full movie hd 1080pAn Act of Betrayal tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Robbery full movie hd 1080pMedieval Crimes movie mp4 downloadStar Wars Rebels full movie online freeEpisode 1.79 in tamil pdf download

last edited 215 weeks ago by wicralikuz
Please log in to post a reply.